March 17, 2009

What happened to....??



I have a little one and ever since Steve left the show I refuse to watch the new Blues Clues. Something about the new guy creeps me out. He looks like the type that would collect children's underwear and hide them in the glove compartment of his car..

As I was sitting in my ''thinking chair'' I Googled Mr.Steve and found out that he left the show to pursue a music career. Now that I know what happened to him I can stop telling people that he left the show because he started smoking crack on the set of Blues Clues.. *sigh*

4 comments:

JanaiChristian said...

FINALLY someone gets me! I feel the same way about the other Blue's Clues guy...his face screams pedophile to me..

Unknown said...

LMBO ok so we need to start a support group or somethin cause he aint the Blues Clue dude to keep it rollin, I feel cheated out of a paw print and my hopes of ever sitting in the thinking chair have been dashed!

Beautifully Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! LMAO! Why is Steve so gangsta now?!?!

CaressLepore said...

Steve done got ganster ass hell. Let me find out he been listening to NWA